[MPlayer-users] mencoder help

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 10 17:41:16 CET 2001

On Saturday, 10. November 2001 11:02, you wrote:
> I have a movie, which is too long to fit on a 80 min cd, I'd like to
> compress it, it's 746784768 bytes long, I've attached the mplayer output
> from the file. When I try to compress it, I got a bigger file, 800
> mbytes long. So could anybody help me, which parameters should I use to
> be able to write the file out to a cd? Any help appreciated.

I'd try the following:
Use 90min CD-R (only works with cd recorders that support overburning) or use
80min CD-R and overburn!

Or burn it as raw mode2 track to 80min cd-r, only playbackable with mplayer
then though =)

Or cut of the movie credits at the end of the movie, readd index and burn it
to 80min cd-r.

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos