[MPlayer-users] automatic CVS update of ffmpeg subtree

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Sat Nov 10 14:40:17 CET 2001

Hi,
the trick of updating the libavcodec dir copied from ffmpeg CVS doesn't seem
to work.

/users/stud00/waschk/tmp/main -> cvs update
? libao2/README
protocol error: directory '/cvsroot/ffmpeg/ffmpeg/libavcodec' not within root
'/cvsroot/mplayer'

What did I do wrong? My main/libavcodec dir contains the files from ffmpeg's
libavcodec dir, including it's CVS and i386 dirs.

--
   Götz Waschk <> student of computer science  <> university Rostock
 http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key