[Mplayer-users] recording tool?

mgraffam at idsi.net mgraffam at idsi.net
Tue May 29 20:55:41 CEST 2001

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Michael Hunold wrote:

> Again: Bad AV sync, although better than "ffmpeg".

I haven't seen any problem with AV sync with NuppelVideo. The nuvplay
sucks -- you're right, but the docs say that it is a hack player and
that it is basically just for testing. If you encode to divx (nuv2divx)
and view that with mplayer, it looks fine.

--
Michael Graffam (mgraffam at idsi.net)
The importance of a suburban struggle has usually been underestimated;