[Mplayer-users] postprocess + fullscreen problems

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Jun 30 23:30:12 CEST 2001

Hi,

> Hi
> >> 2. I can't get the -pp option to work with divx avis.
> >> It always says "DivX setting result = 0", no matter >>what I try to set it to.
> >it's normal. it's a debug printf showing me the return value of
> >a function (0=OK -1=fail). check CPU usage wiht -pp 0 and -pp 4
> >and you'll see the difference :)
> You're right :) However, the picture still isn't as nice as in M$... :(
Heh.
Then go back to windoze and enjoy it...

But please before doing that, just tell us what is 'nice' in m$ ?
(Bill G's face??? ;-)
What do you think, if we are running m$ DLL files under linux, it
shouldn't make exactly the same image as under windoze????
(of course with the same settings)

Or you just simply compare -vo sdl:aalib with windoze ddraw image? =)
(in this case i can understand you... you really should go back to win then)

> >It's the Question that drives us, Kovacs Bela :
> >>1. I found an avi file which locks up mplayer, even with=20
> >>'-vo null' (uploaded to
> >>ftp://thot.banki.hu/MPlayer/incoming/coa.avi)
> >What's the error message? RTFM DOCS/BUGREPORTS . It plays fine >here.
>
> I've RTFM, I didn't include the error message because there isn't any. It just stops in the middle of playing, and all I can do is press Ctrl+C. I uploaded the gdb output to
> ftp://thot.banki.hu/MPlayer/incoming/coa.gdb.out
> but I have to admit that I don't exactly know
> what this gdb stuff is, so I just followed the instructions in DOCS/BUGREPORT. I hope it helps.

then RTFM again. and again. and send us _all_ info described there.
(not only gdb)

Flame off.
IdegCounter*=2

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team