[Mplayer-users] Re: -vm switch with -vo x11

Anssi Saari as at sci.fi
Wed Jun 20 15:56:57 CEST 2001

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 06:06:55PM +0200, Gabucino wrote:
> It's the Question that drives us, Jindrich Kolorenc :
> > I know that I could use xv, but there still is the stupid disturbing line
> > at the bottom in fullscreen mode. Someone said it is the nVidia problem,
> > am I right?
> I had a short blue line with TNT2, nv.o driver, and -vo x11 (after ctrl-alt-+/-)
> I didn't have any lines with gef2mx200, nvidia.o (0.9xx) driver, and -vo xv

I was able to fix this line with my TNT2 by setting window border width
to 0 and disabling titlebar for the mplayer window. This was some months
ago. I now have a Geforce 2MX, newest drivers and no line. Window
manager is fvwm2, relevant line in ~/.fvwm2rc is:

Style "MPlayer"     NoTitle, BorderWidth 0, HandleWidth 0