[Mplayer-users] libac3 and sse

Falk Schubert falk at lunat23.de
Fri Jul 13 21:15:07 CEST 2001

Hi,

that's how the appropriate config.h lines look like:

/* Extension defines */
#undef HAVE_MLIB     // available only on solaris
#undef HAVE_3DNOW   // only define if you have 3DNOW (AMD k6-2, AMD
Athlon, iDT
WinChip, etc.)
#undef HAVE_3DNOWEX // only define if you have 3DNOWEX (AMD Athlon, etc.)
#define HAVE_MMX      // only define if you have MMX
#define HAVE_MMX2     // only define if you have MMX2
#define HAVE_SSE     // only define if you have SSE (Intel Pentium III or
Celero
n II)

Unfortunately I am not that familiar with c yet, but I am working on it;)
So
if you need more infos, just contact...

thanks for the fast response...

falk