[Mplayer-users] LATEST NEWS of mplayer

Gabucino gabucino at k2.jozsef.kando.hu
Wed Jul 4 10:11:43 CEST 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Nick Kurshev :
> These problems don't exist on my WindowMaker - I easy switch between windows;
> when I switch workspace mplayer's window doesn't follow to new space; by pressing 'F'
> I switch windowed and fullscreen modes without problems. So you should
> correct information on main page of mplayer. At lease you can point to WindowMaker-0.65
> as solution of those problems.
First: I don't use SDL, and I think I didn't try it.
Second: the current version (after Pontscho patched the ICCCM patch) of MPlayer
worked on my WindowMaker. Now the only windowmanagers that are known to have
problems are KDE(2), and Motifs.

--
Gabucino