[Mplayer-users] fullscreen change with new version?

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 1 18:03:01 CEST 2001

On Sunday, 1. July 2001 14:27, you wrote:
> i have the same problem on the konsole, the curser is blinking ...
>
> is is possible to stop the curser ???
Yes, add noblink to the parameters for the matroxfb module in your lilo conf
(it should then look somewhat like append
"video=matrox:noblink,option2:value,option3" (for me it is
video=matrox:vesa:194,noblink,fh:95kHz,fv:100Hz")
For more info RTFM /usr/src/linux/Documentation/fb/matroxfb.txt

and you should also use mplayer >/dev/null to redirect text output to nirwana.

> mfg Johannes

Best Regards,
   Felix