[Mplayer-users] OSD in 0.18pre3

Robert P Ricci ricci at xrob.org
Sun Jul 1 16:49:46 CEST 2001

I'm using MPlayer 0.18pre3 on FreeBSD 4.3, and I can't get the OSD to
show up. No matter how many times I press 'o', it doesn't come up (but
all other keybindings work fine.) When I start mplayer, I get the error
message:
font: can't open file: /home/ricci/.mplayer/font/font.desc
Are tese two related? And where can I find a font.desc file?

Also, I noticed that the manpage 'mplayer.1' is not included in the
MPlayer-0.18pre.tgz tarball avialable on the website.

--