[MPlayer-users] MPlayer interrupted by signal 6 in

Peter Magnusson iocc at flashdance.cx
Fri Dec 28 09:56:48 CET 2001

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Arpi wrote:

> > Im quite sure that I will get a Matrox card but im not sure what model.
> > So i was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction.
> > G550 doesnt have working TV-out so that is out of the question.
> > G400 or G450 is best a guess?!
> only G400 have tv-out under linux.
> tvout of g450 and g550 are unsupported.

Ok.

> g450 is about the speed of g400
> g550 is about the speed of g400max

Does G400MAX have TV-out supported in linux?

> anyway, it doesn't matter in 2D, they all are good enough.

It matters when I use 1600x1200x24 @ 75 Hz and in the feature i will use
2048x1536x24 @ 75 Hz.

U will need a quite fast gfxcard for 2048x1536x24 @ 75 Hz. However i havent
checked if G400/G400MAX can do that.

> if you need tvout, maybe an ati radeon is better choice.
> g400 tvout is a bit hard to set up... :(

Sad :( But matrox has the best picture quality and that is VERY important.