[MPlayer-users] firewalls needed :)

domi dombal at freemail.hu
Wed Dec 19 04:22:00 CET 2001

> Now, as someone pointed out a while back, it may be a cultural thing,
> what with many of the developers coming from what we Westerners call
> Eastern Europe. If this is the case, you'd be wise to "westernize"
> yourselves a bit, as that's where much of your userbase is.

Well, i feel sad about your opinion, being from the so called "Eastern
Europe" myself too. I doubt that you know anything at all about our
country, it's culture and the people living in it.
So please stay away from such humiliating statements,
although I won't draw degrading conclusions about "Westerners" after it,
but surely after you.

domi