[MPlayer-users] Windows binary available yet?

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Wed Dec 12 23:06:35 CET 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> I do thank you for your response, but I must seriously question the
> validity of your comparisons.

        True, I was being facetious in the tone of my response. But I
[thought I] was being quite serious. I haven't had to use WMP for awhile,
but I do remember how much it irked me that AVI/ASF files couldn't seek
efficiently (it led me to believe there must be something super-complex
about the codecs; wrong). However, from the point of view of setting up,
WMP can't be beat. I guess I never needed as many features from a media
player app as you...:)

--
	-Mike Melanson