[MPlayer-users] bugreport: mencoder segfaults

Bastian style at wtal.de
Mon Dec 10 19:36:10 CET 2001

Am Montag, 10. Dezember 2001 00:22 schrieben Sie:
> you said the segfault disappears if you compile it with --disable-sse
> as you have k6, this option shouldn't do any difference.
>
> (unfortunatelly the gdb log you sent doesn't show anything interesting ->
> useless)

no, no. i corrected my statement in previous mail. it _still_ segfaults if
sse enabled or disabled. i was too fast with that good news 'cos this time it
encoded over 400mb of divx output before it crashed.
is it right, that this is a k6 specific bug ?
so, what to do next. tell me what i can send you to support solving this,
since i really want to encode on that machine.

Bastian