[MPlayer-users] bugreport: mencoder segfaults

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Dec 10 00:22:11 CET 2001

Hi,

> Am Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2001 23:28 schrieben Sie:
> > is this video playbackable with mplayer?
> >

> You mean the resulting file that has been encoded so far until the segfault
> appears ? Yes, it is.
> And just in case, the source file (vob) is recognized as a mpeg-2 stream and
> it can be played, too.

you said the segfault disappears if you compile it with --disable-sse
as you have k6, this option shouldn't do any difference.

(unfortunatelly the gdb log you sent doesn't show anything interesting -> useless)

send me thease config.h, configure.log for normal and --disable-sse runs.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu