[MPlayer-users] Configure glitches

Risto A. Paju rp241 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 10 03:12:51 CET 2001

I have noticed two problems with the ./configure script. The sources are
the latest from CVS.

1. FBDev is not detected. I use --enable-fbdev and everything works fine
then.

2. The 'make' stage attempts to build MEncoder, but I don't have mp3lame
libraries installed. As I don't need it, --disable-mencoder does the
trick. However, it seems this should be fixed, so that when the library is
not detected, there is no attempt to build the encoder.

My machine is running Linux 2.4.16 on a K6-III+.

Thanks for the great work, hope this info is helpful!

--
Mr Risto A. Paju ::: http://iki.fi/teknohog/ ::: ICQ 93872581

A pure soul must never grow attached to anything,
except perhaps a 10base-T.