[MPlayer-users] ...

Will blue-dragon at tamu.edu
Sun Dec 9 18:37:04 CET 2001

	Have you tried xvideo output?  It may require the binary-only nvidia
drivers, but it seems worth it to me.  Decoding a 640x480 MPEG and scaling it
to fullscreen uses about 10% of the CPU on my 800MHz athlon + voodoo3 using
xv.  Your PII 450 should be able to do fullscreen easily.  As for
antialiasing, try playing with the postprocessing options.  I'm not sure if
it does pixel antialiasing, (the DOCs are a little light on specifics about
this ^_^) but it does make some videos look better.