[MPlayer-users] compiler problem with dxr3

Horváth István suti at nuk.teteny.elte.hu
Wed Dec 5 23:34:01 CET 2001

> When compiling with dxr3 support (em8300 modules, etc.loaded) I get this
> error:
>
> vo_dxr3.c: In function `flip_page':
> vo_dxr3.c:389: `mp1e_buffer' undeclared (first use in this function)
> vo_dxr3.c:389: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> vo_dxr3.c:389: for each function it appears in.)
> vo_dxr3.c:392: `mp1e_context' undeclared (first use in this function)
> make[1]: *** [vo_dxr3.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/cvs/main/libvo'
> make: *** [libvo/libvo.a] Error 2

i think you have to compile the rte module from zapping.sf.net
(exactly: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/zapping/rte-0.4.tar.bz2)

i hope this will help you, because it was the same problem for me, but now
i can get the best crystal clear picture and sound! and the mplayer show
me that it eat 2% of my processor!! not bad???? :)))