[Mplayer-users] GUI

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Aug 29 10:35:40 CEST 2001

Hi,

> ARJ> I run debian SID and I have trouble compiling mplayer with the GUI.
>
> I have another GUI problem... when I make the program I get:

Hey. STOP reporting problems of the UNFINISHED just-imported GUI code!
It is NOT working yet. Of course we WILL announce when it will be usable!

It's NORMAL if it not compiles. It is NORMAL if it not works.
Do NOT report it, we know. Wait. Wait. Wait!!!!!!

If you was successfull in configure/make, be happy and be silent.
It won't work yet... (and you won't know how to start it without segfault)

Forget the Gui dir, ok? It's very experimental, and it's only for developers
yet (if you are developer, you know what is it, as i wrote to the -dev-eng
list)

Even compilation of gui project is experimental, as not yet fully merged
with mplayer.

close this thread.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu