[Mplayer-users] GUI

data at polinux2.eui.upv.es data at polinux2.eui.upv.es
Wed Aug 29 08:39:24 CEST 2001

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 12:56:35AM +0200, Anders Rune Jensen wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I run debian SID and I have trouble compiling mplayer with the GUI.
> It seems that when I try to enable it with --enable-gui it requires 2 grafical lib.
> When I then try to install one of them it has to delete the other one.
> I can't enable them both at the same time, which means that I cannot compile with gui support.
>
> He's the "error" with a apt-get update:

>   libglib1.2-dbg libglib1.2-dev libglide2 libglide2-dev libglide3
>   libglide3-dev
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>   libgtk-dev
>
> ./configure says:
>
> Is this the right packages, or what am I doing wrong here?
> Checking for gtk version ... 1.0.6
> Checking for gtk includes ... done
> Checking for gtk libs ... done
>
> Checking for glib version ... ./configure: glib-config: command not found
> Checking for glib includes ... done
> Checking for glib libs ... done

Extrange. I have the following packages in my system and rocks:

ii  libgtk1.2      1.2.10-ximian. The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X
ii  libgtk1.2-dev  1.2.10-ximian. Development files for the GIMP Toolkit (Gtk)
ii  libglib1.2     1.2.10-ximian. The GLib library of C routines
ii  libglib1.2-dev 1.2.10-ximian. Development files for GLib library

maybe using latest ximian release for potato?

Checking for gtk version ... 1.2.10
Checking for gtk includes ... done
Checking for gtk libs ... done

Checking for glib version ... 1.2.10