[Mplayer-users] Clipping again,

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Aug 21 15:37:29 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I got lots of answers, but none from the people would have to knowledge
> to really work on this:
>
> Will there be support for clipping of output?

yes.

after libvo2 is finished.
(...and B.G. integrated mplayer into Windows OB (Only-Bugs))

i don't plan touching current libvo code. it's an arbitrary big
ugly hack, with many globals and hacks. we have a new, generalized,
extendable libvo2 design, but nobody has time to port drivers and
osd/sub stuff to it. libvo2 is preared for such stuff like clip/zoom/
add black bands/move subtitles under the pic/interlaced video/deinterlace
etc. but it's still lots of work to get it all working and rm -rf libvo1

> P.S. Mplayer is great!
ROTFL

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu