[Mplayer-users] libavcodec/README not cvs removed?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Aug 20 15:07:24 CEST 2001

Hi,

> <PERFECTIONIST MODE>
> On each cvs update (with ffmpeg's libavcodec merged into main) I see this:
>
> U libavcodec/README
> cvs server: libavcodec/README is no longer in the repository
>
> Is this because this file has not been cvs removed or why does this happen?

you are use cvs update -d
(use cvs update only)

> </PERFECTIONLIST MODE>
XML parsing error:  tag PERFECTIONLIST has been never opened.

anyway, please stop this too long thread about basic cvs usage and
'how to copy ffmpeg cvs to mplayer cvs' and so on.
we won't change this in near future, it's easyest way for developers.
release versions of mplayer will contain latest libavcodec.

thi sis not the right list to ask how cvs works. it's opensource, use the
source :) , or read its too-long docs or ask on cvs-devel mailing list.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu