[Mplayer-users] Occasional question (was: Re: ATI Radeon VE)

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Fri Aug 10 19:23:04 CEST 2001

Hello!

Does someone know - what is standard solution to overclock 3D video processor under Linux?
When I ran OS/2 - I used trial version of SDD (aka SciTech Display Doctor) and it showed me
that my video works on 3MHz instead of 150 MHz (documented clock and 183MHz - possible clock).
There was facility to speedup it but, driver didn't offer acccelerated support for my chip - so I couldn't
to estimate this feature.
I guess it can be a cause of my slow 3D performance and as effect - unusable -vo gl under mplayer.

Best regards! Nick