[Mplayer-users] license issue...

짤리 charlie at gboia.com
Tue Apr 3 04:48:49 CEST 2001

hi....

My name is charlie and I am a programmer who makes audio-kind-of stuff.

My company is making internet audio appliance supporting mp3, asf....

Our basic environment is strong-arm and linux.

I found that your grogram is quite awesome and useful for me to develop our stuff.

And your document says that you are pursuing the GPL.
( Of course you also said it is not decided )

My question is that " can I use some of your program module...."

We will adjust some of yours into our product to fit our environment.

I am really anticipate getting your reply soon....

Thank you for your reading....