[MPlayer-translations] r23846 - trunk/DOCS/xml/it/mencoder.xml

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Wed Jul 25 19:52:51 CEST 2007

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:22:22 +0200
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 02:44:34PM +0200, ptt wrote:
> >
> > Log:
> > my fault doesn't compile html docs...
> >
> > Removed:
> >    trunk/DOCS/xml/it/mencoder.xml
>
> That's not the way to go.
>
> If you make a mistake, don't remove a file, fix the error!  By
> removing and readding the file you have killed the history.
yes, i know.
anyway, that file was just added, so little history.

i did this in that way because i compiled, it worked, i committed, then
i realized that i compiled with the wrong file, so tried to compile with
the new file and -BOOM!- it didn't compile :(
did a rapid seek of the error, without luck, and since in that moment i
had overwhelming things to do, and since i was the only one who has
worked on it, i deleted it, readding when fixed.
if i didn't that way, ther would be 2+ hrs of broken compilation...

anyway sorry for that, i knew i shouldn't have done.
PaulTT