[MPlayer-translations] r20314 - trunk/DOCS/xml/fr/video.xml

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Sun Oct 22 17:27:01 CEST 2006

gpoirier wrote:
> Author: gpoirier
> Date: Fri Oct 20 00:08:47 2006
> New Revision: 20314
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/DOCS/xml/fr/video.xml
>
> Log:
> sync w/ 20054

> -<sect2 id="tvout-voodoo">
> -<title>Voodoo 3</title>
> -<para>
> -Reportez-vous ᅵ <ulink
> url="http://www.iki.fi/too/tvout-voodoo3-3000-xfree">cette URL</ulink>.
> -</para>> -</sect2>

French translation is broken since this commit (r20311 works), du to a
missing reference to removed section above in install.xml:
from grep tvout-voodoo:
> fr/install.xml-<listitem><para>
> fr/install.xml-  <emphasis role="bold">Cartes 3Dfx
> Voodoo3/Banshee</emphasis>: voir la section fr/install.xml-  <link
> linkend="tdfxfb">tdfxfb</link> pour obtenir une grande accï¿œlï¿œration.
> fr/install.xml-  Il est important de faire cela <emphasis
> role="bold">avant</emphasis> fr/install.xml-  la compilation de
> <application>MPlayer</application>, sinon fr/install.xml:  aucun support
> 3Dfx ne sera disponible. Voir aussi la section <link
> linkend="tvout-voodoo">3dfx TV-out</link>. fr/install.xml-  Si vous
> utilisez X, utilisez au moins la version <emphasis
> role="bold">4.2.0</emphasis>, car les pilotes fr/install.xml-  Xv 3dfx
> sont endommagï¿œs dans 4.1.0 et les versions plus anciennes.
> fr/install.xml-  <emphasis role="bold">Cartes ATI</emphasis>: <link
> linkend="vidix">un pilote VIDIX</link>
Unfortunately I was unable to track the changes according to the changes
in the original :/If I see things correctly, the offending sentence is simply removed in the
English counterpart.

Sebastian
--
"Man, it's hot! How hot is it? It's so hot, I poured McDonalds
 coffee in my lap to cool off!"  *giggle* "Johnny Carson said it."