[MPlayer-translations] groff command line

S Jin jinsh2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 05:15:02 CEST 2006

hi, could offer me a groff command line for mplayer.1?
I found one in old mplayer.1 file: "groff -man -Thtml
mplayer.1 > manpage.html", but it generate lots of
messages such as "... can't break line" or "... cannot
adjust line" by using GnuWin32's groff.

Could also offer me the groff command line for
mplayer.1 with UTF-8 encoding, since I wanna confirm
the mplayer.1 with UTF-8 encoding is fine.

If you are sure UTF-8 is OK, we could convert
mplayer.1 from ascii to UTF-8 now, right? Please find
my attachment that is "DOCS/man/zh/mplayer.1	19565" in
UTF-8

Thnx
Sheldon Jin

抢注雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件!