[MPlayer-translations] r20940 - in trunk/DOCS/xml: html-common.xsl pl/Makefile pl/html-chunk.xsl pl/html-common.xsl pl/html-single.xsl ru/Makefile ru/html-chunk.xsl ru/html-common.xsl ru/html-single.xsl

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Fri Nov 17 14:27:55 CET 2006

> BTW how can one checkout a specified revision of the file now deleted?
> svn up -r... just gives me 'file not under version control'

"Backmerging" appears to work. I.e., if a file got deleted in revision
100, dosvn merge -r 100:99 svn://svn.<rest of url>, that undoes the deletion.

> and how can one update file to a specified revision and make it stay
> that way? (Sticky tags in CVS)?

I tried the above and svn status showed "A  +  <file>"; I fail to
understand completely what the + in the fourth column means:
    Fourth column: Scheduled commit will contain addition-with-history
      ' ' no history scheduled with commit
      '+' history scheduled with commit

I guess it means the file was resurrected and will be committed on next
occasion, together with it's history.Dunno how to make it 'sticky'. Probably you have to convince svn not to
add the files (but remove them) while keeping a local copy that is no
longer under version control.

HTH,

Sebastian