[MPlayer-translations] r20540 - in trunk: DOCS/xml/pl/audio.xml DOCS/xml/pl/bugreports.xml DOCS/xml/pl/bugs.xml DOCS/xml/pl/cd-dvd.xml DOCS/xml/pl/codecs.xml DOCS/xml/pl/containers.xml DOCS/xml/pl/documentation.xml DOCS/xml/pl/encoding-guide.xml DOCS/xml/pl/faq.xml DOCS/xml/pl/history.xml DOCS/xml/pl/install.xml DOCS/xml/pl/mencoder.xml DOCS/xml/pl/ports.xml DOCS/xml/pl/radio.xml DOCS/xml/pl/skin.xml DOCS/xml/pl/tvinput.xml DOCS/xml/pl/usage.xml DOCS/xml/pl/video.xml help/help_mp-pl.h help/help_mp-pl.h.charset

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Thu Nov 2 12:57:56 CET 2006

Torinthiel wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 10:25:06PM +0100, kraymer wrote:
>> Author: kraymer
>> Date: Mon Oct 30 22:25:02 2006
>> New Revision: 20540
>>
>> Modified:
>>    trunk/DOCS/xml/pl/bugs.xml
>>    trunk/DOCS/xml/pl/cd-dvd.xml
>>    trunk/DOCS/xml/pl/faq.xml
>>    trunk/DOCS/xml/pl/tvinput.xml
>>    trunk/DOCS/xml/pl/video.xml
>
> I can understand why you've beat me doing it. But why you've done it wrong?

Well, that had nothing to do with beating someone, really.

> Some files, the ones left above to be precise, were ALREADY in UTF-8.
> Now, there's CRAP inside, which has to be reverted.
Hm, that was really unexpected. Why would anyone want to mix encodings?
However, I am very sorry about that, I should have checked better. Please
accept my apology.This translation mantainership is new to me and although I'm reading
-translations for some time now I wasn't familiar with how well some
languages are maintained. For other maintainers to apply local changes (or
to do the changes themselves), I'll make announcements like I did for the
help files and Hungarian translation in the future.
I take it as a lesson that needed to be learned.

Sebastian