[MPlayer-translations] sync help_mp-zh_TW.h with help_mp-en.h r21655

eric wang eric7wang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:48:51 CET 2006

Hi,

My previous email was held by mailinglist because its size is too big,
I gzip the file and attached here again.

Attached is the synced help_mp-zh_TW.h translation against
help_mp-en.h r21655. Since traditional chinese is not maintained for a
long time (last sync in 2003-07), so I simply use following perl
script:
http://www.annocpan.org/~DIVEC/Lingua-ZH-HanConvert-0.12/HanConvert.pm
to convert simplified chinese to traditional chinese. Honestly, the
converting tool is/can not perfect, but I can say the convert is 95%
good.

I have attached the gziped whole file since this file is actually a
re-write, and the patch file is actually bigger than this.

Thanks,
Eric.