[MPlayer-translations] CVS: main/DOCS/man/de mplayer.1,1.82,1.83

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Tue Jan 4 23:48:02 CET 2005

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 23:20, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Sebastian Kraemer CVS writes:
> > +interpoliert, ist das Ergebnis ein ruckelndes Video, das jeden vierten
> > Frame
>
> BTW, I still prefer "das Frame" overall, but I think we already
> discussed this and you settled for "der Frame".

Yes, it's a kind of feeling. Also, I can't say how often it would have to be
changed in other places.

> > +Nimm unbekannte oder variable, transferiere die andere
> > [Feldreihenfolge]. +Der Filter wählt einen der Modi t und b Frame für
>
> This section is confusing, and why use the []?

See my post regarding this commit, I know it isn't very good. As I'm no expert
in this special case (telecine and stuff) I have the feeling I can't do
better, at least not that much. Also, I think the english text is confusing
as well and no newbie would understand what these options could mean exactly.
As I said, help on this is more than welcome..

Sorry for the other typos, I've corrected them already and will make a commit
seperately..

Sebastian