[MPlayer-translations] CVS: main/DOCS/man/de mplayer.1,1.82,1.83

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Tue Jan 4 16:16:28 CET 2005

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 16:04, Sebastian Kraemer CVS wrote:
> CVS change done by Sebastian Kraemer CVS
>
> added video filters: softpulldown, divtc, phase

Again I'm calling for a little help (or opinions) of german-speaking people
here. My knowledge and imagination of things like top-bottom field order,
field flags etc. is limited so I'm not sure if my translation is correct
everywhere in this commit. Especially the phase filter wasn't trivial to
translate.
I think, for someone who's skilled enough to use that filter, it should
suffice though ;)

Sebastian