[MPlayer-mirror] Re: www9 Yugoslavian mirror

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Oct 11 10:58:37 CEST 2006

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 10:45:43AM +0200, Marko Uskokovic wrote:
> I think everything works fine now for http://mplayer.etf.bg.ac.yu (and
> http://www9.mplayerhq.hu ).
> Do you?

The web server seems to be working fine now, thanks for addressing the
issues.

However, the FTP server still has problems.  Our content should be in
the 'MPlayer' subdirectory, but right now it is in "mplayer/MPlayer'.

In other words an URL like

ftp://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/mplayer/MPlayer/releases

should be

ftp://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/MPlayer/releases

Also, you will become mirror number 4, so your address will be

http://www4.mplayerhq.hu/
ftp://ftp4.mplayerhq.hu/

The original mirror 4 is going offline at the end of the month.

Diego