[MPlayer-mirror] Re: www9 Yugoslavian mirror

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Oct 9 01:13:43 CEST 2006

On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 05:39:54PM +0200, Marko Uskokovic wrote:
> My name is Marko Uskokovic, and I'm responsible now for mirroring Mplayer
> (Ljubisa is too busy). My e-mail is uskokovic at etf.bg.ac.yu, but you should
> still use mirroradmin at etf.bg.ac.yu as the administrative contact for
> Mplayer mirror.
>
> I have updated www9 mirror and changed the way of mirroring
> because the old way with password-file didn't work.
>
> Now this is what we provide:
>  site mirror:       http://mplayer.etf.bg.ac.yu   and
> http://www9.mplayerhq.hu
>  http mirror:       http://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/mplayer
>  ftp  mirror:       ftp://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/mplayer
>  rsync for site:    rsync://mplayer.etf.bg.ac.yu/mplayer-www
>  rsync for ftp:     rsync://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/mplayer-ftp
>
> Can you add us now back to the list of official mirrors?

Nice to hear you're back :)

Please read

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/mirrors/mirror_howto.txt

and follow the instructions there.  I'll add you to the list of official
mirrors once your mirror is fully working.  What I noticed from a quick
look is that the MPlayer/ and DOCS/ subdirs are not present right now.
Downloads will not be possible this way.

Thanks

Diego