[Mplayer-matrox] Video output to TV out on an MGA400DH32MAX

Michael Scholz michael_scholz at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:49:55 CET 2004

Thanks Attila & Guido so far!

@Guido: I did consider the dfbmga as the next step. The problem is the first
option should give me a video as well but I was only able to see another X
desktop, although it appears fully functionable, it's kind of useless since
I don't know how to switch to it (and - first and foremost - to play a video
there). Any idea how to make that one active? The dfbmga would then be next
once I got the slow version to work...

CU!

-Mike