[MPlayer-G2-dev] RCS for G2

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Sat Dec 20 18:17:04 CET 2003

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 06:40:54AM -0500, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> Not quite yet, IMO. No sense in lots of people committing code until
> the new cores are ready.

I agree, no sense in publishing code when there's not even a stable
core API yet.

> My vote is for cvs, but I'm not opposed to svn. I am _strongly_
> opposed to bk!!!

I second that.  I already have and use CVS, and the problems it
has are already being solved to some degree by MPHQ.  I wouldn't
mind looking into svn.  But for bitkeeper, I refuse.  I have not
had to pay for software in years, and I'm not about to start doing
it, especially for the sake of open-source development.

--Joey

--
"I know Kung Fu." --Darth Vader