[MPlayer-dvb] quality problems in the first few seconds

Luukes luukes at gmx.at
Fri Sep 15 10:47:49 CEST 2006

Hello dvb-users!

I have a DVB-C (FF) and a DVB-S (FF) card. My TV is
connected to the DVB-C card. Now I want to watch TV from
the sat-card.
This works basicly but during the first seconds there are
some errors in the image and the audio is not sync. After
~10 seconds everything is fine.
I wanted to ask if someone knows how solve this problems.

If I watch TV on the same card that I use for output I could
use the dvb-tools (szap,czap) but I also need to use the
second card as tv-source.

Any comments are welcome!
Thanks
lukas