[MPlayer-dvb] MPlayer // DVB-T // No Audio !! -- Please help

Markus Obermeier Markus.Obermeier at addcom.de
Thu Jul 28 08:14:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

> aybe ZDF has simply changed the audio pid, so make sure you have an
> updated
> channels.conf in your ~/.mplayer (eventually replace it with a fresh
> output of scan).
> Also check that you don't have any aid= and alang= in your
> ~/.mplayer/channels.conf.

I did all you proposed and finally found out that really there was a
alang= statement in my
~/.mplayer/config. Great now it works again. Thanks.

I would be interested to know:
What does aid= or alang= do with mplayer that it'll not play any DVB
sound anymore?

Best regards and thanks again for your support,
Markus