[MPlayer-dvb] MPlayer // DVB-T // No Audio !! -- Please help

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Tue Jul 26 15:23:56 CEST 2005

Markus Obermeier wrote:

>Hi,
>
>since I few days I've no audio in my DVB-T stream.
>
>Please look at the log below.
>
>But tzap and dvbsnoop(see log below) tell me that audio is available
>
>Any help would be appreciated. And thanks for your support beforehand.
>
>Best regards,
>Markus

maybe ZDF has simply changed the audio pid, so make sure you have an
updated
channels.conf in your ~/.mplayer (eventually replace it with a fresh
output of scan).
Also check that you don't have any aid= and alang= in your
~/.mplayer/channels.conf.

If your problem persists upload a 5 MB sample to
ftp://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming
and post the filename, please; I'll give it a look.

    Nico

 Sponsor:
 Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2907&d=26-7