[MPlayer-dvb] FE_GET_INFO error: 22

Kjeld Flarup kjeld.flarup at liberalismen.dk
Sat Dec 3 18:11:09 CET 2005

OK, now I found out the difference. I compiled mplayer with 32 bits, but
executed it on a 64 bit machine, so possibly i hit some mix between 32 &
64 bit libraries.

The reason why I used 32 bits, was to allow 32 bits plugins. And because
64 bit not directly was supported. Had to pacth configure a little!

ffmpeg12 seems to work better but the sound or picture still freezes.
But now I can start to debug it!

  Kjeld