[Mplayer-dvb] sync video with 2 cards (wall display)

Alexandre CONRAD aconrad.tlv at magic.fr
Thu Jan 8 11:20:26 CET 2004

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a possibility to sync 2 Nexus DVB-s cards
together so I could read for example a 1440px * 576px mpeg2 file and
each video cards would sync together to display the image on 2 screens
(wall display). I know this is really not the use of the card, but I was
just wondering if there could be a trick ? Maybe nothing is done for
that but writing such an application would be possible ? I have rev 2.2
cards.

Also, I was wondering what was that slot extention on the end of the card ?

picture : http://www.hauppauge.fr/img/h580.jpg

I have posted this thread also on the dvb list.

Best regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD - TLV
Research & Development