[Mplayer-dvb] *.vdr -> divx in 427 times?

Gregoire Favre greg at ulima.unil.ch
Wed May 8 15:08:05 CEST 2002

Hello,

I planned to buy a new MB/CPU, but it seems I also need to change the
tower for the new MB/CPU: it's getting quiete expensive, so I would like
to stay with my P3 at 450... but as I only power on my computer 2-3 hours
per day. I have read the documentation (just discovered there exist a 3
pass DivX4 mode) and didn't found how to suspend a mencoder and resume
it after a power down...

I have also read the vob support is on the way, does that mean we will
be able to create mini DVD from VDR recordings?

Thanks you very much for all,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg at ulima.unil.ch