[Mplayer-dvb] Divx playing on a slow CPU

Maxime Guilbot maxime.guilbot at online.fr
Tue Jun 18 17:55:28 CEST 2002

Maxime GUILBOT
maxime.guilbot at online.fr

Hi list,
I own a 500mhz celeron pc and to play divx movies with my dvb-s card, I need
to downscale verticaly and horizontaly as described in the mplayer doc. It
worked but at each divx, I have to change the expand parameter, etc...
When I'm using mplayer.sh 0.04, no problem, image in the center but not
downscaled and not smooth on my pc, so my question is, how to downscale divx
movies with mplayer.sh ?
I've looked in mplayer.sh.conf but I haven't found something to downscale.
Regards.
Maxime