[Mplayer-dvb] DVB doesn't render

goldwing goldwing at t-online.de
Sat Aug 24 23:22:01 CEST 2002

Im Having a problem with Rendering to my DVB Card. I am using the
Siemens Chip on the Technotrend star? 1. When i configured the Mplayer,
it recognized the DVB.I even reconfigured using force (--enable-dvb). It
also recognized the card. When i call up...mplayer -vo mpegpes -ao
mpegpes /filename    It shows it playing in the console but doesn't
render to the DVB card....( doesn't show on the TV). If i render it to
x11 it works fine. I have tried it by starting dvb(rcdvb start), without
starting dvb, with running vdr, without running vdr...I have no more
ideas...Any help would be apprieciated....Thanx!!

						 goldwing