[Mplayer-dvb] DVB output... doesn't!

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at dellingsoft.de
Fri Aug 9 10:46:14 CEST 2002

On Friday 09 August 2002 10:39, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > With -vo mpegpes -ao mpegpes I get a corrupted file (both audio and
> > video),
>
> hmm. what/how is corrupted?

Many wrong visual blocks in each picture, audio sounds like playing to fast
and with many errors and after some seconds the sound completely goes away

> the same data is written to file as to dvb card if compiled with dvb
> support
>
> > with -vo mpegpes -ao null I get a video without sound.
> > That's also what I expected from looking at the sources.
>
> why?

I didn't look at the demuxer, but I thought that the demuxer would demux the
audio and video and feed only the video mpeg stream into libvo/vo_mpegpes, so
that audio should be missing then.

Bye
Alex