[Mplayer-dvb] Troubles with mencoder and BSPlayer

Dirk Wiebel dirk at wiebel.de
Fri Nov 23 11:34:37 CET 2001

Hello List,

when replaying m-encoded divx movies BS-Player (win) is not able to play
with the correct framerate. Video is too slow, audio is correct. I tried the
Windows-Media-Player, too, and this one is able to play the file correctly.
MPlayer/Linux works fine as well (of course!). The problem is: Watching
videos with a 480x576 resolution under Windows is impossible for me. Does
anyone know these problems, or does anyone know a better player for Win?

Regards,
Dirk