[Mplayer-dvb] Encoding!

Hans-Peter Raschke Hans-Peter.Raschke at Wintermann-DatenService.de
Tue Nov 6 15:01:27 CET 2001

Hello,

right thing at the right time. No more big temporary files, no
pvastrumento and other ugly time wasting steps. And good quality!

But ... new Programs, new wishes:

- Is it possible to cut off the black borders on top and
  bottom of the recording? This should result in even better
  quality of the resulting avi.
- AC3-Sound and multilingual support (I'm just configuring
  my system for AC3-Sound).

greetings Hans-Peter

--
Hans-Peter Raschke      E-Mail:
Hans-Peter.Raschke at Wintermann-DatenService.de