[Mplayer-dvb] Encoding!

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at bigfoot.com
Mon Nov 5 09:32:36 CET 2001

It works !

Windows Media Player has it's problems with the created avi file: If you
jump for or backward in the file it's out of sync for a certain amount of
time .... Then somehow it resynchronizes :-/ (But that's what you said)

However, in the first few frames of the resulting avi, there are green
blocks ! After that the video is okay.
I assume (although i have not checked this) the source video file (VDR
Recording) is okay, because this was cut at an i-Frame - so it should be
okay.
This happens with every VDR Recording i have tested ... Any idea ?

btw: It's really astonishing quality ! Keep up the good work!

Martin.