[MPlayer-DOCS] [homepage]: r2918 - trunk/src/dload.src.en

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed May 2 13:43:52 CEST 2007

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:55:30 +0200 (CEST)
diego <subversion at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> Author: diego
> Date: Mon Apr 30 10:55:29 2007
> New Revision: 2918
>
> Log:
> Add new German FTP/HTTP mirror.

Maybe it is slowly time to sort the mirror list, both
on the download page and in the selector in alphabetical
order instead of numerical order.

The reason should be clear, we should present the mirrors
in an order that is usefull to our users instead of one
that is usefull for us managing them. It's the users
who use the webpage after all.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred