[MPlayer-DOCS] A Problem with the latest version of MPlayer for Windows

Compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Sat Feb 24 17:07:44 CET 2007

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:20:29 +0100,
Ante Mihelcic <ante.mihelcic at gmail.com> scribed:

> I downloaded the latest version of MPlayer for Windows but everytime
> I try to watch a video file on it, I receive the following error(s)
>
> - MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: init_audio_codec

wrong list, please use mplayer-users list.

to answer your question, mplayer works on win98. (havent tested
rc1gui however)

to fix the current problem, try putting afm=-ffmpeg
into your gui.conf file.

also try using a different mplayer build. like the ones here:
http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php

-compn