[MPlayer-DOCS] A Problem with the latest version of MPlayer for Windows

Ante Mihelcic ante.mihelcic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 17:20:29 CET 2007

I downloaded the latest version of MPlayer for Windows but everytime I try
to watch a video file on it, I receive the following error(s)

- MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: init_audio_codec

- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
disassembly. Details in DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugr eports_crash.

- - MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We can't and
won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a possible
bug.

Please help if you can!

Also, can you tell me if version 1.0rc1-GUI is compatible with windows 98?